Friday, October 14, 2011

Dr Edwin and My Second Magnolia Copic Coloring Class!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:44 PM
Hello my lovely crafty friends! I have a new card to share today, which is for Just Magnolia and hAngler. Our theme this week is Distressing, which I've used my scissors to distress the edges of my paper but of course it's difficult to see.. I used my Dr. Edwin Stamp, sold exclusivly at the one and only, fabulous, Magnolia-licious! I just love him! I love the Tim Holtz clock face and I printed out that sentiment. Doesn't it go perfectly!!!

Today I'm finally getting my Magnolia Coloring Class 2 up and going over at Color me Creative! YAY! It's focused on using light sources and showing where to put those shadows. I hope you enjoy it, if you're interested in taking it.

Well here's my Dr. Edwin card. I hope you will join us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!







Supplies
Stamps - Exclusive Dr. Edwin
Paper - Websters Pages, Su, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - olive satin ribbon, 20mm mahogany rose, 15mm green rose, 15mm cream rose, white tulip, 25mm green rose,
Accessories - SU ribbon, SU hardware, Tim Holtz clock,


1 comments:

June on October 15, 2011 at 1:28 AM said...

Gosh! Such a gorgeous card! Love your choice of patternpapers. The image is so cute! And the sentiments fits perfect:-)
Hugs, June

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates