Friday, September 16, 2011

You're a Great Friend!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:29 PM
Hello friends! Well I made it to Friday! At one point this week I didn't think I was going to be able to. I've been extremely tired and having the worst time getting sleep! I'm finally getting on track and back of the swing of things. Hopefully I wont have that problem anytime soon!

I have a little gift set to show you today. I made this for my friend Sherri, it was her Birthday earlier this week. She loved it, at least she said she did. )

This week over at Just Magnolia and hAngler we have a sketch by Jacque. I hope you will join us!
Have a great weekend!








Supplies
Papers - Basic Grey Out of Print, SU, Copic Xpress,
Accessories - Spellbinders, MS punch,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates