Monday, September 19, 2011

New TOMIC Challenge!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 3:00 AM
It's time for a new challenge over at TOMIC. We have a lovely sketch by Liza. I will be honest, I don't love this card. I redid the image twice. The first time was with Distress Inks and I hated it! I almost trashed the entire card. I tried just redoing the image in my Copics and it really made a difference. So here's my card, I hope it inspires you enough to join us over at TOMIC!
Have a lovely day!






Supplies
Stamps - #254 Dancing Queen, Retro Bottle Cap Sentiments,
Paper - SEI, Prima, Su, Xpress it,
Ink -Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm 2 toned pink rose, 2 toned pink cherry blossom, 15mm 2 toned pink rose, cream poppies, black satin ribbon, black pearls
Accessories - Butterfly wood embellishment, Magnolia Doohickey Swirl, oval and circle coluzzle,

1 comments:

LaJanette on September 19, 2011 at 11:41 AM said...

This is such an amazing card! I am loving your color combinations! So glad that you were able to save the image with your copics; and that it didn't end up in the trash. I would have loved to see what your DI work looked like.

Hugs;
Janette

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates