Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Magnolia!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:00 AM
Happy Birthday Magnolia!
 It's Magnolia's Birthday and we all have made a special Halloween project for the challeng  over at TOMIC. I decided to get out these Stampin' Up cup thing-a-ma-bobs I got from my friend Juanita a long time ago! I will have a tutorial on my main blog in the next day or so. It's been a little over a year since I've been on the Magnolia Design Team. It's such a honor to be apart of such an amazing team!

I hope you will join us over at TOMIC this week!




Supplies
Stamps - Mini #121 Mummy Edwin
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - RRR Ribbon Boo and Dots, SU plastic cup, Doodlebug Brads, Circle Coluzzle, Candy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates