Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweet Christmas Dreams

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:00 AM
Hello. I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was busy.
Today there is  a new challenge over at TOMIC. We are playin' BINGO this week! I chose the line, lace, ribbon and accessory stamp. I hope you will be able to play along.
If you haven't seen the new Christmas Magnolia Ink is available for Pre-Order! I can't wait to see this issue. The cover looks beautiful!!!!

Have a wonderful week!




Supplies
Stamps - #281 Holding Tilda, #615 Sweet Christmas Present, #723 Sweet Christmas Dreams text, Edwin, Holly from the Winter Kit,
Paper - Pink Pasilee, Copic Xpress, SU,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Silver Corners, 25mm green rose, green crystals, ivory sweetheart blossoms, 4mm red roses, cream satin ribbon

2 comments:

Kati on October 24, 2011 at 1:17 AM said...

Hey Mindy,
I love your colorings and especially your cards.

Hugs
Kati

Roma on October 24, 2011 at 1:30 PM said...

Wow Mindy this is gorgeous ,i wish i could colour as good as you do ,i have just become a follower of yours as i love all your creations ,i hope thats ok
I think magnolia images are so cute but i dont have any myself not yet anyway :)

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates