Thursday, February 23, 2012

A cupcake and a tag!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 11:36 AM

About 2 1/12 years ago I tried to make one of these and it didn't turn out good AT ALL! I decided to give it another try and what do you know.. I LOVE it! I hope you will , too! So I made a tag to go along with my cupcake. I made the cupcake with ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts and the drizzle of frosting is done with liquid pearls. Doesn't it look yummy!







Supplies
Stamps - Mini #249 Tilda with wedding gifts
Paper - Prima, Copic Xpress, SU.
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm beige rose, 10mm beige rose, pink and white cherry blossom, 10mm pink rose, brown satin ribbon, paper doily, rose ribbon, white lace, jute string
Accessories - Magnolia Doohickey Tag Die, pearl strand, liquid pearls,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates