Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Challenge on TOMIC!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 2:00 AM
Hello there!
I's been a few days since I've posted.. I've been busy catching up on all my design team duties. I'm caught up until the middle of March. Yay me! I feel like my work is so much better when I'm not rushed. Most of the cards I've made in the last few weeks.. I can't wait to post! I love them!

Today we have a new challenge over on the TOMIC Blog. Our theme this week is Tilda's
Birthday + Sketch by Tina + girly theme + Birthday Sentiment. What a mouthful! I'm sure the cards are going to be amazing! I hope you will join us.

Challenges

TOMIC - Tilda's Birthday +Sketch + Girly + Birthday Sentiment







Supplies
Stamps - #3036 Little Princess,
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Nitwit Fairytale too
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts -  purple sweetheart blossom, 25mm purple rose, pink and white sweetheart blossom, purple lily, pink sweetheart blossom, white carnation, 15mm pink rose, 4mm pink rosebud, 4mm vanilla rosebud, pearl spray, white pearls, lace,
Accessories - Circle die and white gel pen, RRR pink gingham ribbon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Mindy! Love everything about your card and this princess is so sweet! hugs, Angela

Unknown on March 2, 2012 at 3:52 PM said...

Love your creation! Tickle me soo..
I add you on to my fav list, will you add me too, http://hakenindie.blogspot.com
hugs,
cindy

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates