Friday, March 2, 2012

Create with Stamp Tilda!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy Friday!
I hope you all had a terrific week and have a great weekend planned.

Today I have a card for Just Magnolia. This week our theme is stitching, real or faux. I actually made this card about 3 weeks ago. I got this stamp from Barbro, of Magnolia Sweden, when I was at CHA. I think this stamp is just adorable! You can buy Stamp Tilda over at Magnolia-licious.

I went a little crazy with this card with all of the embellishments. I love the way it came out, although it is very busy... but that's me! I used my wooden floor technique to create the oak table look and I LOVE the lace rosette!

Well I hope you will  join us this week at Just Magnolia
Have a wonderful weekend!





Supplies
Stamps - Stamp Tilda, 
Paper - Prima, SU, Copic Xpress
Wild Orchid Crafts - lace, 15mm cream roses, cream poppies, 4mm cream rosebuds, 4mm red rosebuds, brown twine,
Accessories - misc peach and red flowers, pearl brad, Basic Grey Buttons(Thanks Angie), misc chipboard, Kaiser wooden heart, misc rub on, SU ribbon

1 comments:

Angélique on March 2, 2012 at 1:06 AM said...

Gorgeous creation!!!! Love it loads!

*hugs*
Angélique

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates