Friday, March 16, 2012

Green for St. Patrick's Day.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a good weekend planned. I hope to stamp and color.. and stamp and color...LOL! That's MY plan anyways. How many time does that go as planned! One can dream.

Today is my week over at Just Magnolia. I have chosen the theme, 'Green'. I'm a wee bit of Irish, and tomorrow is St. Patricks Day, so I couldn't resist. Plus, I really do love the color green, Emerald is my birthstone.

I was given this stamp from Barbro at Magnolia when I was at CHA. Thank you so much Barbro! I love this stamp, I just love the rag in her hair and her long pig-tails. For some reason I imagined her sitting on a log in a forest. I don't have a log stamp, so I just drew one under her after I stamped her. I think it came out ok.

Anyways. Have a lovely weekend and I hope you will find the time to join us at Just Magnolia this week.




Supplies
Stamps - New Magnolia Stamp (Stamp kit maybe)
Paper - My Minds Eye, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - lace, green lily, 25mm green rose, white aster daisy, 15mm white rose, 20mm green rose, white HIP rosebud,
Accessories - cheese cloth, Basic Grey Buttons, MIC chipboard, SU rub on

4 comments:

Unknown on March 16, 2012 at 5:10 AM said...

Hi Mindy, how clever of you to draw one yourself! It looks so real too!! Love the stamp and love the colour green you used. I've been seeing a lot of green passing by in blogland (prob. St. Patricks day thing) and I realised I hardly have any green papers myself. For some reason the never seem to appeal to me even though I love the colour on a card like yours today. Note to self: buy green DP!!! LOL Hugs, Frea

Yani on March 16, 2012 at 6:48 AM said...

What a gorgeous card! Loved the colors and the flowers you used... and of course, you colored Tilda beautifully ;-) Thanks for sharing!

Barbara GR on March 17, 2012 at 2:36 AM said...

Hi Midy,
this ilda is really sooo cute and your card is gorgeous! The colors, flowes and embellishment are fantastic!
I have a little award for you so visit my blog.
Have a nice day!!!
Barbara GR

Marrie on March 18, 2012 at 3:28 AM said...

Hello Mindy,

What a lovely card.
This Tilda is so cute.

Greetings Marrie

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates