Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Koala Hug!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:50 PM
Hellooooooo!
I hope all is well with you all. I have a card for the Magnolia-licious Highlites Monthly Challenge.
Our theme this month is 'Movin and Groovin'! So we want to see those tabs, slider, shaker cards and whatever else you can come up with. I did a surprise pop up card. It was my first time ever doing one of these, it was super fun to make!

While I was at CHA, I was lucky to meet a wonderful lady named Bronlyn. She's from Australia and she had this cute Koala Hug Tilda made from Magnolia. I just about fell over when Bronlyn handed me this ADORABLE stamp. I love it to pieces! Thank you so much Bronlyn! You can get this super cute stamp HERE at Magnolia-licious.

I hope you will all join us this month at Magnolia-licious Highlites.
There's a $15 Gift Certificate up for grabs to one lucky Maggie lover.






Supplies
Stamps - Koala Hug Tilda, #716 The best thing to hold onto
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Nitwit Collections Buds and Blossoms
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - white carnations, pink lilies, 15mm pink rose, 10mm taupe rose, 25mm taupe rose, 15mm white rose, 4mm peach rosebuds, lace, green pearls, green satin ribbon
Accessories - Scor-Pal,

2 comments:

Pendra on March 12, 2012 at 9:06 PM said...

Hi Mindy, I just wanted to let you know how much I love this adorable image and how beautifully she is colored! I won her a while back and still haven't inked her up, but after seeing your card I think I'll pull her out and give her a try! Maggies are a new obsession for me, and I have started a small collection of them and Copics as well but haven't tried either yet... trying to work up the courage! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration of your gorgeous card designs and equally gorgeous colored images!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Lillemor on March 18, 2012 at 11:47 AM said...

I am just stunned over your creativity Mindy! And i love the way you make the grass...I am trying to make something similar with the distress markers but I have a long way to go before I am in your class! And I must say that the green card in your earlier post for St Patriks day is just amazing...so BEATIFUL!!!
Have the best week.
Hugs Lillemor

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates