Monday, July 26, 2010

Magnolia-licious Blog Hop and Wild Orchid Craft Challenge #2.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:00 AM
Hello, thanks for joining me for another Blog Hop for Magnolia-licious! Our Blog Hop theme this month is Nautical. Perfect for those of you who has received the Summer Kit. I haven’t got my stamps from Diana yet, but one of the best things about these Magnolia Stamps, they are all so versatile! This is a background from the Wedding Collection, and the Jolly Pirate from the Fairytale Collection. If you have come from Our newest Design Team Member April’s Blog you are on the right track! Next on the list is Janiel.
This is my first time painting such a large area, this background stamp is gorgeous! I love the big ole sun! I wanted to try a sunset with pink and blues, I think it came out pretty good. I could use a little more practice though. Always room for improvement!
Over at Wild Orchid Craft Challenges this week’s challenge is to use lace. I attached my lace is the center of the lace so the back part could fold up and be a “stopper” for the Easel to stand, instead of using flowers like I normally use. You can get the lace and all these beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will have a full list below.
Challenges:
Wild Orchid Craft – Lace
Everybody Art – Blue and White
Stampin Royalty – Splish Splash
Paperplay – Blue Cream and another color.














Supplies
Stamps – Romantic Sunset, Jolly Roger Tilda, The Tide Always Turns Sentiment.
Paper – GCD Papers and SU cardstock
Ink – Versafine – Distress Inks and SU colors
Accessories – WOC Lace, WOC 25mm Baby Blue Roses, WOC White Flat Gardenias, WOC 30 mm lilac wild rose, WOC 10mm Lilac rose, WOC 15mm Cream rose, Stampin up Gem Brads, Misc Ribbon and charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates