Friday, July 30, 2010

Pink Bubbles!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello! Hope you all had a great week! I have a card for the Just Magnolia Challenge and for Fussy and Fancy. Over at Just Magnolia there's a fabulos sketch by Bev. At Fussy and Fancy our challenge is Pink and Black! I love the way this card came out. I used my Copics this time. I have been watercoloring so much, I need to alternate so I dont forget how to use my markers! I stamped off the cardstock using the little Emblem from the Wedding Collection. I love the way it looks, sometimes you need a little something else rather than just patterned paper.

Challenges:

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Pink and Black
Flutter by Wednesday - Anything with Wings

Simon Says stamp - Dotty
Stampavie and More - Black, White and one other color












Supplies

Stamps - Wedding Emblem, Bubbling Tilda, Stampin up Sentiment
Paper - Stampin Up cardstock, Bo Bunny, Neenah Ultra white cardstock
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers - 35mm Baby Pink Wild Roses, Pink and Baby Pink Cherry Blossoms, 15mm White roses, 10mm baby pink roses, black and Pink pearls, Pink Organza Ribbon, Kaiser pink pearl strips, Really Reasonable Ribbon Dalmation Print ribbon, Nestie Lables, Circle Nesties, Martha Stewart Border punch, Dazzling Diamonds mixed with pink glitter.





2 comments:

Christina on July 30, 2010 at 12:38 AM said...

Wowww I really adore your card! I love the colours and details!

Camilla on July 30, 2010 at 4:02 AM said...

Stunning! Just stunning Mindy! I looove your colouring!:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates