Sunday, August 1, 2010

Magnolia-licious Challenge and RRR Challenge!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy August 1st! I cannot believe how fast this year is going by. My kids still have another 5 weeks of Summer vacation! everytime they start their arguing I ask them, "Is it September yet!" They look at me like I'm crazy.. I dont think they fully understand what I mean lol!

Since it's the first of the month you all know what that means! Time for another Magnolia-licious Monthly Challenge, over at the Magnolia-licious Highlights blog! It's my turn to host the challenge and I chose to make a T-Slider Card. There's a T-Slider Card Tutorial over at SCS. It's a little intimadting to try, but I had fun to make and it's fun to challenge yourself sometimes. I think the Longing Tilda goes perfect in the center of my card. I used my stampin' up inks and distress inks to watercolor. I hope you can join the T-slider card challenge! I cannot wait to see the entries!

The first of the month also means a challenge over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog! The challenge until August 15th is Black and White. It's a record for me in the last month, I don't think I've ever used so much black! I'm loving the cards though! So I hope you can join us over at RRR too! You can win a $10 gift certificate! There's such a great selection at the RRR Store too! 

Magnolia-licious Highlights - T-Slider Card
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Black and White
Simon Says Stamp - Dotty









Supplies
Stamps - Longing Tilda and American Crafts Sentiment
Paper - Magnolia Wedding collection Patterned Paper and Stampin up Cardstock
Ink - Versafine, Stampin up ink, distress inks
Accessories - RRR Black grosgrain dots, WOC Flowers - 35mm Cream Curly Wild Rose, 30mm Lilac Wild Rose,  15mm Lilac rose, 6mm Cream Rosebuds, Cream Pearls, Stampin up hardware, paper doily, Scor-Buddy, Kaiser Craft Rub ons.

5 comments:

Christina on August 1, 2010 at 12:07 AM said...

Wowwww this is a gorgeous and stunning card Mindy! Ik relly love it!!
Hugs, Kristel

Lillemor on August 1, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

Your cards looks wonderful and a little advanced for me ;o). Perhaps I also will give it a try!
Have a nice sunday!/Lillemor

Chris on August 1, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

A beautiful card Mindy, I love the slider style of it and your wonderful colouring and colour scheme. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Chris

Marrie on August 1, 2010 at 7:26 AM said...

Hello Mindy

What a lovely card.

Greetings Marrie

Carole on August 1, 2010 at 9:49 AM said...

oh wow this card is gorgeous :)

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates