Friday, August 27, 2010

Time For School.....................YES!!!!!!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy Friday. You know what Friday brings. Another card for Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy. I really wanted to make 2 seperate cards but time wasn't agreeing with me lol. So I combined them once again. The challenge over at Just Magnolia is a lovely sketch by Dawny. The challenge over at Fussy and Fancy is Back to School. I decided to use this new Tilda With a Backpack, she's so cute! I had this paper for almost a year now it was supposed to be for my neglected scrapbooking. My friend  Angie sent me these little Tim Holtz clock faces. They are adorable! I had "Back to school" and then remembered I had these and changed it to "Time for School." Thank you so much Agnie you are so sweet!!!Well I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'm finished with my Magnolia projects, I hope to see them in the Ink Magazine for the October issue! My kids start school on September 7th so hopefully I will have 2-3 cards a week back on my blog. It's hard to craft with all the kids intrupting all the time! I cannot wait for my old routine again!

I will be back Wednesday for the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop and RRR Challenge!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Back to School
Stamp With Fun - Card for Girl
7kids - 2 layers












Supplies

Stamps - Tilda with Backpack
Paper - Imaginisce, SEI and Stampin Up card stock
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - 2 Tone Yellow Cherry Blossoms, Blue Cherry Blossoms, 15mm Orange roses, 15mm Yellow Roses, Alphabet Stickers (No idea what brand :( Sorry ) Corduroy Brads are from Nikki Silvis, Stampin up library clip and brad, Tim Holtz Clock, Really Reasonable Ribbon Ivory Grosgrain Dots, Scor-Tape, Misc pencil cut out.

7 comments:

Maris on August 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM said...

hi mindy, what a great card this is, love the little things you used, the clock is great xx

Christina on August 27, 2010 at 1:04 AM said...

A really stunning card Mindy! Wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Danielle Champagne on August 27, 2010 at 6:45 AM said...

Hello Mindy, sweet sweet card! Gorgeous rich colors, paper and layout. Love all the softness about it. Tilda is forever beautiful! so perfectly colored. I love it all.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Anne on August 27, 2010 at 6:47 AM said...

Just adorable,love the colors! :)

Unknown on August 28, 2010 at 4:32 AM said...

Such a sweet card!! Amazing colouring =D

Have a great saturday!
Hugs
Malin

Monique on August 29, 2010 at 11:45 AM said...

What is this a wonderfull card!
Gorgeous!!!
greetings
Monique

Ellen on August 31, 2010 at 7:35 AM said...

Wowww mindy your card is as always Gorgeous, love the whites in your card it makes all the rest come out so beautifully.
hugs, Ellen

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates