Friday, August 13, 2010

Get Well, Lydia!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello everyone. I made this card last week for my moms good friend, Lydia. She had a severe stroke. She is only 60 years old, she was in a coma and couldn't control the bleeding in her head. So they had to remove part of the back of her brain. It is seriously a miracle, she woke up and CAN move and talk. She loves ladybugs, so I HAD to make her a card using this darling Tilda holding a ladybug! I hope this card will bring a smile to her face!

I used the sketch from Just Magnolia's challenge this week. By the lovely Mina! It's such a great sketch, I hope you can join us over at Just Magnolia this week!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
ABC -August (Catching bugs when I was little during Summer break)
Paper Sundaes - Metal






Supplies

Stamps - Tilda with Lady Bug, Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps
Paper - Magnolia Fairytale Pack, Stampin up cardstock
Ink - Memento, Copics, Distress inks
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers - Curly red rose, pink cherry blossoms, 15mm white roses, 6mm white rosebuds, crystal stickles, RRR Gingham Ribbon, deckled rectangle nesties, white gel pen, Stampin up brads and hardware pink ribbon is from ribbon accents.

4 comments:

Lillemor on August 13, 2010 at 12:50 AM said...

Oh I love it!!! I like the black labels that make that perfect match. Very very pretty!
Lillemor

Christina on August 13, 2010 at 1:36 AM said...

Woww Mindy, that's a gorgeaous card, love the details on your card!
Hugs Kristel

Alberto on August 13, 2010 at 2:33 AM said...

Hey, Mindy!
I'm here just to tell you "I love this card"!
The stamp is sweet and the papers cute ;)

Hugs, ALbert

Camilla on August 13, 2010 at 3:22 AM said...

SO SO beautiful!! And I looove your colouring!!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Camilla

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates