Friday, August 20, 2010

A Birthday Card!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:12 AM
Hello Blogger buddies!! I'm here with another Just Magnolia Challenge Card. Our theme this week is "Sentimental" so break out those sentiment stamps to us with your TIlda's and Edwins. It doen't have to be a Magnolia Sentement.

I made this card for my significant other, his Birthday is Monday. Since he is hispanic I decided to make him a card using the Spanish Tilda, but using the color's for his Country, Guatemala. Let's see  if he "gets it" LOL!

I will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of my Really Reasonable Ribbon Candy! You have until midnight to enter!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sentimental
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Buttons and Bows
Totally Tilda - Stitching
Bizzy Bec - Vintage
Everybody Art - Garden
Fab n Funky - Flower power
Pile it on - more than 5 die cuts (details at bottom of post)
Crafty Creations - Butterfly







I'm also going to try my luck at the Pile it on Challenge to be in the drawing for a Limited Edition Workbox. Man would I love to have one of these.


Supplies

Stamps - Spanish Tilda, Sentiment is From Stampin up
Papers - Magnolia Wedding Collection and Easter Paper Collection
Ink - Distress inks and Stampin up ink pads, Versafine
         Skin - Blush blossom SU, Creamy Carmel SU, Worn Lipstick DI
         Dress, Fan and Shoes - Black SU, Weathered Wood DI
         Hair, Walnut Stain DI
Accessories - Flat Gardenia flowers from WOC, White and blue aster dasies from WOC, Pearl Spray, Blue self adhesive pearls, deckled rectangle nesties, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Martha Stewart border punch, Martha Stewart Tag, Circle Nestie, Blue RRR, White Pearls, Stickles.

6 comments:

Imke on August 20, 2010 at 12:17 AM said...

Very lovely ! I like the Butterflies and the flowers. The colors fits great and your coloring - just great. Wonderful Card !

Maris on August 20, 2010 at 1:09 AM said...

great card, blue is my favorite color, loooovvvveee it xx

Christina on August 20, 2010 at 1:26 AM said...

That's a stunning card Mindy! Wonderfull!
Hugs Kristel

Janette on August 20, 2010 at 2:19 AM said...

Have just found your wonderful blog, wow what a stunning card and so beautifully coloured.x

Teresa on August 20, 2010 at 4:43 AM said...

WOW! what a fantastic card, so pretty, beautifully made and gorgeous colour, oooh love it! Teresa xx

Lillemor on August 21, 2010 at 12:19 AM said...

Sooo pretty and swwet birthadycard!!! I really lika that Magnoliapaper you´ve used, one of my favourites though I haven´t got it myself...
Have a nice weekend!
Lillemor

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates