Friday, August 13, 2010

Fussy and Fancy, a sketch by me!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:00 AM
Wow, 3 posts in one day! I'm beat! This is my card for the Fussy and Fancy challenge. Our challenge is a sketch, by me :) .  I love the way this card came out. I bought these papers a while ago from a local scrap book store.  When I first saw this image I knew I wanted to make a sorry I'm late Birthday card. I printed out the sentiment. I used my Distress inks and stampin up inks to watercolor. I'm really happy with the out come.

Challenges.

Fussy and Fancy - Sketch
Sir Stamps a lot - Bling








Supplies

Stamps- #3000 Tilda in a Hurry,
Paper - Stampin up Cardstock, Sandylion
Ink - Distress inks, versafine,
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft - Classic Sweet roses, 10mm Lilac roses, 10mm baby pink roses, 6mm pink rose buds, Zva crystal swirls, Blue Organza ribbon, RRR ribbon, Pin made by June Lanum, Misc button.

10 comments:

Christina on August 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM said...

Ohhhh Mindy just one word, wonderfull!! Really like the details!
Hugs Kristel

Alberto on August 13, 2010 at 10:54 AM said...

Oh, Wow mindy!
This card is cute and I like the flowers and the later-stamp!

Hugs, Albert

Suzi Mac on August 13, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

Love Love Love it, the colouring and the layout are fantastic. How adorable is this Tilda, first time I've seen her. Gorgeous.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Suzi x

Marrie on August 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM said...

Hello Mindy

How adorable is this card.
I like the details.

Greetings Marrie

BrossArtAddiction on August 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Amazing coloring job, you are so very talented! :D

paola on August 14, 2010 at 1:14 AM said...

AB FAB Mindy, love everything about this and you have colored it to perfection. STUNNING!
smiles
Paola

Manuela on August 14, 2010 at 8:53 AM said...

Fabulous card! Such a sweetie! ♥

Hugs,
Manuela

Marley on August 14, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

Really beautiful card Mindy!! I just wanted to let you know I just finished my Magnolia blog.. hope you come and visit it here; http://www.magnolia-marley.blogspot.com big hugs for you!! xx Marley

KarenB on August 14, 2010 at 10:04 PM said...

This is just so beautiful - what a perfect stamp for a belated birthday :)

Stampin'Piper on September 2, 2010 at 5:09 AM said...

WOW, this is amazing hun and I love the sentiment! I have to steal this idea :)

Big Hugs Tanja

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates