Thursday, August 12, 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon August Blog Hop!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:59 PM
Time for our monthly Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop! I wanted to do a little something different so I decided to do a little home decor project for my daughters room. I wanted to put her name in the frame but this frame is too small. I really like the way it turned out. It's so perfect for a little girls room. The ribbon from this months Really reasonable Ribbon kit is very girly, and has some beautiful prints on it. I covered the push pin with a bow, it's a nice little touch and really makes the ribbon stand out! I used my new stamp #277 Bon Voyage Tilda from the new Bonvoyage Collection. I just love the way she is sitting and the flow of her hair. I colored her with my, lately, neglected copics. LOL

If you didn't come from Kym Weber's Blog then you need to start at the begining of the hop on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. Next on the Hop list is Gini Cagle. Hope you get lots of inspiration from our hop!

Dont forget we have our challenges on the 1st and 15th of every month!

Quixotic - Alter Something

 









Supplies:

Stamps - Bon Voyage Tilda,
Paper - Basic Grey, Craft n Craftin , Once upon a dream, Stampin up cardstock
Ink - Copics, Memento
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft - Pink Wild Roses, 10mm Ivory Roses, Pink Pearls, Really Reasonable Ribbon August Kit,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates