Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Using Ribbon on your Stamped Images.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy Tuesday stamping buddies! I made this card for my Really Reasonable Ribbon Posting. I really love this card. I wanted to do something different with my ribbon so I decided to put actual ribbon on the stamped image. I think it turned out really cute and makes the cupcake pop!

My friend Sherri came over the other day and I was showing her all my new cards I've made. She mentioned how she needed to get a card for her mother in law, I was like HELLO..... pick one! Then decided to make her a new one. I really love the way it turned out, I hope her mother in law loves it too!

Challenges

Friday Sketchers - Sketch (I got a little carried away with embellies)

Stamp Something - Something Flowery








Supplies

Stamps - Kitchen Tilda, Love Muffin, Longing Tilda, SU Sentiment
Ink - Stampin up inks, Distress inks, Versafine ink
Paper - Stampin up Cardstock, Doodlebug Cupcake paper
Accessories - Really Reasonable Ribbon Polka Dot Ribbon, Zva and Kaiser pearls, Ivory Curly Wild Roses from WOC, 25mm Baby Pink Roses from WOC, Pink Floral Foundations Set A WOC, Cream 15mm Roses from WOC, 6mm Cream Rose buds from WOC, Su brads, Stickles icing, misc paper doily.

8 comments:

Karita on July 27, 2010 at 2:54 AM said...

OMG Mindy! :) Your card is so beautiful! Love your card layout. Colours and details are fantastic :)

Hugs,
Karita

Tammy on July 27, 2010 at 5:57 AM said...

OMG!!! It looks good enough to eat!! Love the colours - beautifully put together. Hugs Tammy x

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Christina on July 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM said...

Woww I really love your cards Mindy!! Really adorable!

claudia on July 27, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

Simply beautiful!
Fantastic the idea of the muffin
xoxoxo
Claudia

Lillemor on July 27, 2010 at 11:53 PM said...

Oh my...what a sweeeeet card! Just love the details and everything matching so perfect together! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Lillemor

wilga on July 28, 2010 at 11:07 PM said...

Wowwwwww beautifull!!

hugs Wilga

Manuela on July 29, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

This is such a beautiful card! Love all those great embellishments! ♥

Hugs,
Manuela

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates