Friday, February 18, 2011

Happily in love with you.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:16 PM
Hello friends! I am really late with this card. My kids have been sick. It's been a mess! Fevers and coughing and ER visits! Today they are all home and driving me insane! Today is a really, really bad day! I will not go into all the details!

This card is for Just Magnolia, our theme this week is 'Love you'. I had a little trouble using hese new colors I got. It's really a bright color and I'm not used to using brights. Over all I guess it came out ok.

Well This is short and sweet.. have a great weekend!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Love you
Simon Says Stamp - Make your own embellishments (butterfly)
Desert Island - Sparkle, Swirls and Border punch
Samuel Taylors - Use Copics
Make it colorful - Depth







Supplies
Stamps - #3050 Tilda with Heart Lace, Make it Crafty sentiment
Paper - SU card stock, 3 bugs in a rug
Ink - Memento, Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts flowers - Deep Pink Wild Roses, Pinks Floral Foundations, 8mm pink roses, 4mm pink rosebud, 15mm 2 to MS border punch and stickles.

4 comments:

Lillemor on February 18, 2011 at 11:36 PM said...

So pretty in pink! I admire your colouring so much Mindy, I´ve been thinking about trying copics...perhaps I will. I will keep stalking your blog for inspiration ;o).
Hugs Lillemor

Hev on February 19, 2011 at 4:30 AM said...

I love it Mindy. Pink is my all time favourite colour from the palest pink to the brightest fuchsia. So for for me this card is perfect.
Hope the children get well and are all fighting fit again soon, I know what it's like when you have more than one ill at the same time.
Luv Hev xx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity on February 21, 2011 at 1:05 AM said...

I love your pink, cute and lovely card.
Greeting from Holland
Marja

ingridskaartenhuis. on February 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM said...

hallo Mindy,

Wat een prachtige kaarten komen hier voor bij zeg, kan er wel uren naar kijken hoor.

Groetjes Ingrid

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates