Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Valentine... that I didn't want to give up!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:23 AM
Hello everyone! I have a Valentines card that my daughter asked me to make for her teacher. I REALLY didn't want to give it up. I think it came out adorable! I used the Stampavie Kitty and Puppy and masked Tilda with many hearts behind them. Isn't it cute!!!! I will be doing this again with this Stampavie stamp. They go great with Tilda.

I hope you have a great day. I'm off to.. make something.. :)

Challenges
The Beary Scrap - Sketch
Card Makin Mamas - Valentines
Stampin for the Weekend - Valentines
Cute card Thursday - Flowers and Hearts
Crafty Cardmakers - Hearts
Paper Playtime - Hearts
Stamping Scrapping - Valentines
Creative Inspirations Paints - Hearts
Paper Sundaes - 2 or more images
Challenge up your life - Monochrome







Supplies
Stamps - #308 Tilda with many hearts, Stampavie's Puppy and kitty
Paper - Colorbok papers and SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories- Wild Orchid Craft flowers - 25mm pink rose, white aster dasies, 8mm pink rose, Really Reasonable Ribbon and twine, Stickles, Square doily, misc button and brads.

16 comments:

Susy on February 12, 2011 at 9:31 AM said...

This is so gorgeus, love it!
HUGS SUSY

Marian Garcia, Studio M on February 12, 2011 at 9:53 AM said...

Super adorable. Let me know if you want to sell this one. Marian

Thea on February 12, 2011 at 11:28 AM said...

Hi Mindy,

What a great idea to use two kind of stamps! It is a beautiful card.

Hugs
Thea

debbies on February 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM said...

They look like they were made for each other! So cute!

Unknown on February 12, 2011 at 2:22 PM said...

That is extremely adorable!! What an idea Mindy! I know the feeling, I sometimes have trouble parting with a card LOL!! Hugs, Frea

yvon on February 12, 2011 at 2:38 PM said...

Wow Mindy, what a stunning card. Sooo beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

TLC DESIGNS, LLC on February 12, 2011 at 9:57 PM said...

So flirty and dainty with the colors, Me like! Great job!

Ila on February 12, 2011 at 10:52 PM said...

Totally Gorgeous...and Creative!!..I love what you've done here!!..the coloring and details are Fantastic!!..Hugs, Ila

Lillemor on February 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM said...

What a perfect match! Tilda with the cute puppy and kitten. It´s fun to be able to mix different stamps, love it!!!

Maline on February 13, 2011 at 1:08 AM said...

C'est très mignon. Amitié Céline

Marijke on February 13, 2011 at 2:15 AM said...

WAUW Mindy,
This is such a LOVELY card!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Hev on February 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM said...

Hiya Mindy
Absolutely love this card and can totally understand why you didn't want to give it up.
If you nip over to my blog there is something there for you. I visit your blog regularly and I'm always inspired, I love your creativity and your style.
Thanks
Luv Hev xxx
http://handcraftedbyhev.blogspot.com

Anneke on February 13, 2011 at 4:21 PM said...

this is such a gorgeous card and i love the soft colors

Marrie on February 15, 2011 at 3:52 AM said...

Hello Mindy

What a lovely Valentine card you have made.

Greetings Marrie

Tania on February 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM said...

This is just to sweet for words i love how you combined everthing! Love the birthday cards too.-Hugs Tania

Chris_P on February 26, 2011 at 2:28 PM said...

This is sooo gorgeous!!!

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates