Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Card, Tilda with Rabbit.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello Magnolia Friends! I have an Easter card for you today. I just LOVE this Tilda with Hanging Rabbit from the Butterfly Dreams Collection. I used my mini Spring Tree and instead of coloring the flowers I used my new Peony Flowersoft. It really gives it a Spring feel, doesn't it? Now I honeslty wasn't sure about the grass when I was doing it, I thought I messed up my picture and was going to have to cut Tilda out, but after adding all the different shades of greens I REALLY love the way this card came out.

This card is for the Just Magnolia challenge this week. Our challenge is a Sketch by Bev. It was such a fantastic sketch to work with, I hope you will be able to join us in the challenge this week.

 






Supplies
Stamps - #252 Tilda with Rabbit, #657 Mini Spring Tree
Paper - Best Creations and SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
         Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R35
         Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
         Dress - RV34, RV32, RV00
         Rabbit and shoes - C00, C0, C02, C04
         Grass - G21, G24, G28
         Tree - E29, E25, E33,
         Sky - BG000, B00, B41
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts , 25mm White Rose, Pink Cherry Blossom, Blue Cherry Blossom, Pink 15mm roses, white 8mm rose, pink 8mm rose, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Large polka dot blue, Paper Doily, Circle Coluzzle, Star Dust Stickles.
         


4 comments:

KayBeScraps on March 11, 2011 at 1:47 AM said...

wow.. i love it.. its sooo beautiful..
Hugs, Katrin

Susy on March 11, 2011 at 2:17 AM said...

This is absolutly stunning!
Gorgeus!
HUGS SUSY

Welkom bij Happy Stamper on March 11, 2011 at 4:42 AM said...

wooooow verry nice, love it.

greetings
Angelique

Lillemor on March 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM said...

I just looove this card Mindy! The pastelcolours are so cute and I especially like how the grass turned out! And the minithree is perfect ti the sceene! :o)
Hugs Lillemor

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates