Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:30 AM
Hello friends. I wanted to start my post and say THANK YOU to those who went to the iCopic Grand Opening. It was a BLAST! I love teaching what I love to do! I met some wonderful ladies as well. I took just a few pictures and the store was also taking pictures. I will share soon as I get a chance.

I made this card for my dear friends. Sherri and Kenny, their Anniversary was yesterday. I've had so much going on I didn't start working on their card until yesterday. My oldest daughter had spent the night over Sherri's on Saturday so when she brought her home I let Sherri pick her ribbon, colors, flowers ect. Talk about a custom card! Then I made her watch me put it together lol!

This is also the card I've made for Wild Orchid Craft Challenge. Our theme is dieing to punch. So use dies or punches. I hope you will join us over at Wild Orchid!

Have a wonderful day!









Supplies
Stamps - #250 TILDA WITH BUTTERFLY DRESS, SU Sentiment and printed out sentiment
Paper - Echo Park Little Girl and SU card stock
Ink - Memento and Copics
         E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R35, R32, E51, E53, E55, E57, E29, E27, E25, YG97, YG93,
         Y21, Y26, YR12, YR15, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, C00, C02, BG000, B000, B41, B14, BG18,
          BG15, BG11
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Yellow Gardenia, 20mm Pink Rose, 15mm Orange rose, 10mm orange rose, 4mm peach rose buds, 4mm purple rose buds, Pink Crystals, Pink Spica pen, Zva pink swirls, Star Dust Stickles, Paper Doily, SU Ribbon, Pink Sunflowers are from Angie I cannot remember the brand :) Circle and Oval nesties.
        


5 comments:

Unknown on March 14, 2011 at 9:43 AM said...

Sweet, sweet colors, beautiful card, cute stamp!
Hugs! Gosia S.

Aunty Sue on March 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM said...

stunning card with wonderful flowers, paper and tilda

Marja Sch on March 14, 2011 at 3:33 PM said...

Oh ow such a fabulous card, gorgeous colours and such a sweet image. Hugs Marja

Kirsty on March 15, 2011 at 6:33 AM said...

Hi These papers are so bright and gorgeous they match her perfectly. Love the way you have coloured her the shoes are divine. Super inspiration Kitty :)

Kim on March 17, 2011 at 6:27 AM said...

Love the bright colors! Feels like spring already!

Hugs, Kim

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates