Friday, March 4, 2011

Just Magnolia challenge, Anything Goes with Optional Glitter!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 5:55 PM
Happy Friday my lovely blog readers! I have a card for you today, for Just Magnolia. Our theme this week is Anything Goes, optional glitter! Fun right?! I just LOVE the way my card came out. I masked the mini #468 trees in a row, behind this new #275 Tilda with Lace Jeans. She's SO CUTE!!!! I used my new 3 Bugs in a Rug paper, I love it! I had a hard time covering it up with layers or embellishments, so there's a lot of paper showing. Of Course I used my Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers too, You can't make a card without them.

Well I hope you have a fantabulous Friday!  :)
I will be back this weekend with some CANDY and exciting news!!!!
Please forgive me for not doing a detailed supply list, I'm super tired.

Challenges
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes, glitter optional
Sketchy Colors - Pink and Beige
Paper Sunday - Charming
Craft your Days away - Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Spring
Delightful Challenges - Spring
Do You Stack up - Anything Green
Southern Girl - Gems, Brads or Dew Drops
ABC - P is for Pink
Pixie Cottage - Spring
Stamp with fun - Spring









6 comments:

Susy on March 5, 2011 at 2:19 AM said...

This is stunning! So cute!
HUGS SUSY

June on March 5, 2011 at 3:41 AM said...

Wow what a beautiful card! The colouring is gorgeous!
Hugs from June

yvon on March 5, 2011 at 6:37 AM said...

Wow your coloring is just perfect and what a stunning card.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

ingridskaartenhuis. on March 9, 2011 at 2:20 PM said...

Hello Mindy,

What a beautyful card, i love it.
On my blog is great award for you.

Greetings Ingrid
Holland

Welkom bij Happy Stamper on March 10, 2011 at 4:52 AM said...

Hey mindy,

what a great blog you have and what a beautiful cards.
I realy love them.
I have become a follower from you're lovely blog.
I hope you will visite my blog some time :)

Hugs
Angelique

Welkom bij Happy Stamper on March 11, 2011 at 12:17 PM said...

hey mindy,

can you tell me with collor you have using on the pants?
I realy like this collor..

hope to hear from you.

hugs
ANgelique

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates