Friday, September 17, 2010

Ballerina Birthday!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hi everyone! Happy Friday!! My good friend, Sherri's Birthday was on Tuesday and I made this card for her. She loves pink so I wanted to make her a pink card with lots of sparkles and just full on girly! I hope you like it Sherri!

Over at Just Magnolia we have a fun challenge. Lace it up. You can use lace on your card or lace up ribbon. I decided to do both and the Ballerina Tilda went perfectly with what I had in mind.

I'm so sorry for not participating in the RRR Blog hop. I was a little overwhelmed last week and weekend there were just not enough hours in a day! I already have a card for Monday's Wild Orchid Craft Challenge and another card for the Magnolia-licious Blog hop! So I hope you come back on Monday to see my projects.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Lace it up
Stamp n Create - Flowers
Totally Gorgeous - Flowers
Sketch n Stash - Sketch








Supplies
Stamps - Ballerina Tilda
Paper - Karen Foster Designs and Su card stock
Ink - Versafine and Distress Inks
Accessories - WOC Pink Cherry blossoms and pink roses white rosebuds, WOC lace, Home accents bos and ribbon, Zva pearls, RRR 2 tone silk ribbon, scor-tape, dazzling diamonds, deckled nesties.

5 comments:

Imke on September 17, 2010 at 3:58 AM said...

Mindy, that is absolutely lovely. I love these pinki colors and all the pearls and glitter- so sweet !!

Tineke's hobby on September 17, 2010 at 8:12 AM said...

What a gorgeous card and lovely colors it's a great card
Hugs Tineke

Alberto on September 17, 2010 at 11:30 AM said...

Pretty cration!
The stamp is sweet and I like so much the flowers!

Hugs, Albert

Marijke on September 18, 2010 at 2:28 PM said...

Such a lovely card!
Greetings,
Marijke

CraftyC on September 18, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

Its a gorgeous card Mindy, cute tilda and the card is beautifully embellished!
Clairex

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates