Monday, September 6, 2010

OoOooOoooOoooOooOoO Witchy Tilda!!!!!!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'm scheduling this post since I'm in Santa Barbara, I should be driving home this morning. My kids start school tomorrow I'm so excited! LOL!!! I get hours of non arguing...My little 3 year old is so much easier when my other two are not teasing her constantly!

   This is my first real Halloween card.. EVER! Thank you so much, Angie, for sending me this Witch Tilda, She's so cute and will be used again.. really soon. I'm already planning my next Halloween card. I just love these papers and stickers from PinkPaislee. I won a huge Halloween kit last November and I'm finally using all the goodies! I used crystal stickles on the borders of my papers and I just love the way it looks, doesn't it look like they are glowing against the black? I will be making a lot of Halloween cards in the next 2 months!

This card is made for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Which is to use Pearls and Pins! Wild Orchid Crafts has a beautiful selection of both. I hope to see you join us over on the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Pearls and Pins

All That Scraps - Lace

Charisma - Inspired by a song (Witchy Woman :P)

Delightful Sketches - 2 Cute 2 Spook

Stampin for the weekend - Shabby or Vintage

















Supplies

Stamp - Witch Tilda
Paper - Sttampin up Cardstock, PinkPaislee
Ink - Versafine, Distress inks
         Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick 
         Hair & broom - Walnut Stain
         Clothes - Dusty Concord, Black
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Pin, Pearls, Cherry Blossoms, 15mm orange rose, Lace, Really Reasonable Ribbon September Kit, paper doily, Pink Paislee Stitckers, Crystal Stickles, Recollections 3-d sticker borders.

3 comments:

Christina on September 6, 2010 at 1:08 AM said...

A wonderfull card Mindy! Love the colours! Stunning!
Hugs Kristel

JLJ Designs on September 6, 2010 at 4:42 AM said...

Sweet card! I love all the detail and the glitter.

Jennifer

Danielle Champagne on September 6, 2010 at 5:34 AM said...

Hello Mindy, Just awsome... Tilda is soooo sweet sitting on her broom. I just love how you showcased her, using white, delicate lace constrasting so much with the traditional black of Halloween, the discreet touch of orange, as a reminder! Gorgeous.
Hugs.
Danielle

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates