Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Magnolia Skecth..... Hey Cupcake!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
It's Friday again, boy do weeks just fly by. Here's my card for Just Magnolia this week it's a fabulous sketch by Dawny P. I love this Jam TIlda I think she is so pretty I just love her long braids they remind me of my daughters.

Well I'm posting 2 cards today so come back later and see my other creation.

Have a great day!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday - Grid
Spoon full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Copic Creations - Shading
Etsy Inspired - "Rosie" headpiece









Supplies

Stamps - Jam Tilda, Sentiment ???
Paper - DCWV, SU cardstock
Ink - Memento, Copics I forgot E00 in the photo
Accessories - Wild Orchid 25mm white rose, pink and white 15mm rose, white stamens, white heather stem flowers, brown self adhesive pearls, SU ribbon, Magnolia Tilda Lace doohicky die, Scor-tape.

4 comments:

Ali Dantre on September 24, 2010 at 2:14 PM said...

A real sweetie Mindy. No pun intended. Smile:)
Love this card and image.
Ali~xx

Imke on September 24, 2010 at 11:42 PM said...

Mindy, this is super sweet. I love the coloring and all the little details !!

Pernille on September 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM said...

So sweet!!!Nice details, and everything is so perfect to each other! I really like your work!

AJ on September 29, 2010 at 7:03 AM said...

Love the scalloped border around your image - which is coloured to perfection! Love, Love, Love your card, can't wait to check out your blog more, it's my first visit! xx Amanda

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates