Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall, Paper Bag Recipe Holder!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
This week has been so hot where I live in Southern California, it wasn't this hot all Summer long! I'm so ready for fall. It's my favorite time of year. The clean fresh breeze with a chill in the air, wearing warm clothes, making stews and roasts, all of the colors, and the anticipation of the Holidays! I cant wait to wear layers of clothes LOL!

I made a fun project for a few reasons, first is it's the first and over at Magnolia-licious my friend Angie is our hostess and she has a wonderful challenge, to use a paper bag in your project! I've turned mine into a recipe holder, for fall recipes. When you pull out the tab theres a pocket for recipe cards or notes ect. Then for Just Magnolia our theme is Anything Goes. Those challenges are always fun.

I just love the new Fall Collection of Magnolias. Isn't this Tilda rolling in leaves the cutest! Sorry if you are tired of seeing this Tilda Lace border die but it's my favorite ever! I cannot even begin explain how I love the fact Magnolia makes dies!!! My poor neglected punches! LOL.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I hope to get a card on here sometime this weekend, just to make a non-dt card, which I haven't done in forever. But I will be back Monday with a new card for the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge!

Challenges

Magnolia-licious - Paper Sack project
Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Flowers and Lace
Totally Tilda - Glitter and Sparkle
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Lace
City Crafter - Flowers and Frills
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Distressed
Simon Says - Autumn
Quixotic - Gift










Supplies

Stamp - Tilda in Autumn Leaves, Pumpkin, Autumn Wishes
Paper - Bo Bunny and Stampin up cardstock
Ink - Versafine and Distress inks
Accessories - WOC tan cherry blossom, 25mm pink roses, 9mm pink rose buds, stamens, cream aster dasies,  Brown pearls,  Really Reasonable Ribbon brown silk, dazzling Diamonds, Tilda Lace Doohicky die, kraft envelopes, brown paper bag, scor-tape.

4 comments:

Anja´s kortkreasjoner on October 1, 2010 at 2:44 AM said...

WOW - just LOVE IT
Such a perfect and gorgous project - love the colours and your perfect colouring.
hugs, Anja

julie1551 on October 1, 2010 at 10:07 PM said...

I have spent the last two days looking at your site & you have made me fall in love with Tilda stamps due to your fantastic work............ Can you tell me where is the best place to buy the Tilda stamps & also who has the dazzling diamonds please? Again congratulations on your magnificent designs. They are beautiful

Bente on October 2, 2010 at 9:23 AM said...

Amazing project, love all the lovely colors and the image is just perfectly matched with everything else.
Hugs, Bente

Lillemor on October 2, 2010 at 10:28 AM said...

Oh, so lovely!!!!
Lillemor

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates