Friday, October 15, 2010

Just Magnolia, a sketch by Dawny.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 7:49 AM
Hello everyone, I hope yoou all had a great week I did! My friend Juanita told me about a new book and I started reading it this week and I'm in love! LOL The series is called The Black Dagger Brotherhood. I have been looking for an armoire for my crafts, I usually stand hunched over a counter high table, coloring and making my cards. So I've been wanting a Computer armoire. Last night my friend Lori borrowed her dads truck so I can pick it up.. boy it's a nice one! I cannot wait to get it set up and all my goodies in it. I will be posting pictures.

Well here's my card for Just Magnolia this week, challenge is a sketch by Dawny. I think I like my card... but it's so close to a card I just did so I feel cheated out of my crafting time. LOL! I know.. makes no sense. I will have to get a "craft fix" over the weekend, I have 2 cards I need to get done for Monday. For Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia-licious Highlights!

I'm really excited to share that this Christmas Edition Magnolia Ink is my very first EVER publication. I haven't seen the magazine yet but Angie said it's gorgeous and all of my projects made it in there! I'm so excited I cannot wait to see the magazine in person!


Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Magnolia Lovers - Sparkle
Cupcake Craft - Scary Creation
Everybody Art - Halloween
Burtonesque - Halloween Creatures
Stamp Something - Halloween
ABC - Flowers
Delightful Sketches - Metal Mania







Supplies
Stamps - Witch Tilda
Ink - Memento ink, Copics
Paper - Pink Pasilee and Su cardstock
Accessories - Wild Orchid flower - Wild large roses ( I dyed it black), Purple Cherry Blossoms, Purple rose buds, Purple 15mm rose, Black lace, purple self adhesive pearls, Magnolia Tilda lace doohicky die,  SU glitter, Circle nesties, Tim Holts sponge, Mics charm.

4 comments:

Louise on October 15, 2010 at 8:33 AM said...

This is so pretty Mindy! I adored it this morning when I saw it on Just Magnolia and it just keep getting better the more I look at it :) Supercute! And your colouring is so stunning! :)

Hugs!

Tineke's hobby on October 15, 2010 at 8:39 AM said...

What a stunning card you colouring is so great and the image is very cute
Hugs Tineke

Lillemor on October 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM said...

Oh, sooo pretty!!! Love the way you managed to use Tildas lace behind the image, cute!
Have a nice weekend. Lillemor

Bobbi on October 15, 2010 at 12:28 PM said...

What a pretty card. I love the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. I have read them all except for the last one. It is only in hard back right now and I can't find it. I will be going to Barnes & Noble this weekend so will have to check for it.

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates