Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Day, Tilda with Apples.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. I watched movies all weekend. On Saturday I watched Man in the Moon, I used to watch it all the time with my sister when we were kids. Sunday I did laundry and watched Dear John, When in Rome and Remember Me. All great chick flicks! Loved them all!!!

Here's my card for Wild Orchid Crafts. The challenge is stitching. I finally used this Prima Stitched paper that I've been hoarding. I used my new Tilda with Apples stamp from the Magnolia 2010 Autumn collection. All my embellishments except for the ribbon is from Wild Orchid. I will be back on Thursday with a new card and a special reveal! Have a great week everyone!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Stitching
Paperplay - hidden
Pixie Cottage - Sketch











Supplies

Stamps - #3035 Apple Tilda
Paper - Prima and SU cardstock
Ink - Versafine and Distress inks
Accessories - 25mm Pink roses, 15mm Pink roses, 9mm roses, 8mm rose buds, White Cherry blossoms, stamens, crystal garland, cream pins, misc ribbon, SU tag punches, SU rub on, Magnolia Tilda Lace doohicky die, Martha stewart branch punch, deckled nesties, scor-tape.

4 comments:

Tammy on October 4, 2010 at 9:22 AM said...

WOW!!! Gorguss card Mindy....love the colours you have chosen. Tilda is coloured beautifully. A keep sake for sure. Hugs Tammy x

Tineke's hobby on October 4, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

Wow this card is so beautiful the clours are so great and woderful details
Tineke

Imke on October 4, 2010 at 11:37 PM said...

WOW Mindy, i ablolutely LOVE your coloring. It´s really amazing and the hole cards is so beautiful !!

Unknown on October 5, 2010 at 4:13 PM said...

I LOVE YOUR CARDS THEY ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL,JACKIE

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates