Friday, October 22, 2010

A Pink Card for Just Magnolia and Winter for Fussy and Fancy!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
I just love making pink cards! They are really easy for me. Although I did have a little trouble coloring this Tilda. I'm a little rusty on my copics I guess. I really need to alternate more. I made this card for Just Magnolia, our challenge over there is Pink since Breast Cancer Awareness Month is October. This card is also for Fussy and Fancy, the theme over there is Winter. I know this isn't a wintery Tilda but I think she looks adorable with the candy cane! Dont you think?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Pink
Fussy and Fancy - Winter
Pixie Cottage - sketch
Totally Gorjuss - Pink
Charisma - Vintage











Supplies
Stamps - #367 Circus Tilda, Candy Cane,
Paper - SU and Dovercraft, let it snow.
Ink - Copics and memento
Accessories - Wild Orchid Flowers - Curly rose, White Cherry Blossoms, Pink Cherry blossoms, 15mm white rose, 10mm pink rose, pink flat gardenia, crystal stems, Pink ribbon, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, dew drops, SU button, paper doily, white gel pen, scor-tape.

5 comments:

Imke on October 22, 2010 at 10:34 AM said...

Absolutely lovely !!

Gry-Beate on October 22, 2010 at 12:43 PM said...

WoW just stunning, love youre colouring!!!!

;0)Gry-Beate

JOYS DESIGN on October 24, 2010 at 12:40 AM said...

I love your beautiful cards. They are soooo lovely and sweet.

Esther

Liddy on October 27, 2010 at 9:26 PM said...

This is extra gorgeous, love everything about it. Did you make that larger pink flower btw? The whole thing is amazing.

Maria on October 29, 2010 at 4:21 AM said...

Another gorgeous card Mindy! Love all the bling and pink. Your colouring is fabulous. Hugs, Maria

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates