Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:59 PM
Hello there! Hope you all had a great weekend. I took my kids to Disneyland, we always have a good time. Today is the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop. This month the kit is Christmas Ribbon. I have no idea why but when I started this card I was thinking there was gold ribbon in the package and thought I would use that, to try to be different. But there's no gold ribbon and I had all the paper and embellishments picked so I went with the beautiful white ribbon in the kit. I think it looks better that the gold would have. If you came from Robbie's Blog you are on the right track. If you haven't started at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog please start there and work your way down the design team. Next in line is Gini.

Thanks so much Angie for the gorgeous paper and dies you sent me! This beautiful gold Christmas Tree paper was in there, I cannot wait to use all the other papers you sent me too! You are the sweetest! <3

Hope you enjoy the hop. Have a great week!

Challenges

Friday Sketchers - Sketch
Sweet Stampin - Diamonds are a girls best friend











Supplies
Stamps - #3002 Unwrapped Tilda, #482 Snowy Circle, Magnolia Christmas sentiment
Paper - SU and Dovercraft Noel Collection
Ink - Versafine and Distress Inks
Accessories - Really Reasonable Ribbon October Kit, Wild orchid Crafts - 25mm White Roses, Cream Curly Rose, Cream 15mm roses, 5mm white rose buds, Brown self adhesive Pearls, Circle and Oval Nesties, Frosted lace stickes and dazzling diaonds, Magnolia Bon Voyage Foilage Doohicky Die, Doily Flower Doohicky die, scor-tape.


2 comments:

cowboydutrem on October 13, 2010 at 12:33 AM said...

Love this card! Beautiful colors!

Manuela on October 14, 2010 at 2:59 AM said...

Amazing card, Mindy! ♥ Perfect coloring and such a great embellishments.

Hugs,
ⓂⒶⓃⓊⒺⓁⒶ

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates