Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Pink Christmas Card!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:55 AM
Happy Friday, I'm so late posting this, I usually have my posts go up at midnight. Anyways here it is! Another Christmas Card for Just Magnolia. You can make whatever you'd like you just have to follow the sketch that Dawny has made. I made this card as a request from one of my lovely etsy customers. It's going in the mail today. I really hope she likes it.

Well we are having a little party for my son tomorrow. He's going to be 12! Wow time just floats on by, doesn't it? He's going to have a few friends from school and a few family friends over too. I hope he enjoys his day tomorrow.

Well I'm off... again. So much to do. Have a great Friday and weekend!

I will be back Monday with 2 cards!!! Whoop Whoop!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Pocket full of Posies - Pink and Champagne
Papertake - Bright and Sparkly
ABC - Glitter
Simon Says Stamp - Punch
Totally Gorgeous - Sparkle
Stamp and Create - Pink
Beary Scrap - Spray









Supplies

Stamps - Tilda with Umbrella, Sentiment is Kraftin Kimmie.
 Paper - K&C Company and SU
Ink - Versafine and Distress Inks
Accessories - MAgnolia Doohicky Tilda Lace Die, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, snow mister and dazzling diamonds, white felt, SU gem brads, misc ribbon, Wild Orchid Craft roses 25mm roses pink and white, 15mm roses pink, 10mm white and pink, white 6mm rose buds and Scortape.

3 comments:

Tineke's hobby on October 29, 2010 at 11:07 AM said...

What a stunning card lovely soft colours and the image is gorgeous
Tineke

Maria on October 29, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

Stunning card! Gorgeous colouring and beautiful embellies. I'm sure your customer will love it! Hugs, Maria

Lillemor on October 30, 2010 at 12:29 AM said...

Ooohhh, sooo cute!!! I love it :o)
Lillemor

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates