Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall Shaker Card.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hi there my blogging buddies! I will have 2 posts today, 3 if time will allow me to. This card is for the Magnolia-licious monthly challenge, the host of our challenge is Design Team Member Barb Hardeman. She has challenged us to make a shaker card. I have used on of my Fall Tildas, I thought it would look cute for the shaker card since she's blowing in the wind.

I will be back later today with another post. I hope you decide to join us over at the Magnolia-licious Highlights Challenge Blog with the shaker card!

Challenges

Magnolia-licious Highlights - Shaker card
Cute card Thrsday - Transparent
City Crafter  - Autumn







Supplies -
Stamp - Tilda blowing in Wind, sentiment is from Kraftin Kimmie.
Papers - Pink Pasilee and SU
Ink - Copics and Memento
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Blue Classic Rose, 25mm Orange rose, 15mm orange rose, 10mm blue rose, 10mm orange roses, orange pearls misc ribbon, SU hardware, SU beads.

2 comments:

winniekuh on November 1, 2010 at 5:00 AM said...

Hi Mindy,

I always get a lot of inspiration from your blog!!
Also with this card!! it really is autumn.
So this card is perfect!!

I will see you're next post later this day!!
Have a good day!!

Love, Winnie

Danielle Champagne on November 1, 2010 at 7:02 AM said...

Hi Mindy! I was just writing to Barb how I love shaker cards! Yours is a real beauty. How clever to let Tilda's umbrella out of the frame, gives such a great look. Tilda is wonderfully colored, so alive in her expressions. Beautiful layout and papers.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates