Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Angel Tilda.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 7:51 AM

Happy Friday everyone! Today I have a card for Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy. I haven't used my Distress Inks in a while. I though I had colored to dark, but when I was finished I really like the outcome. I embossed the snowflakes in irridecent ice and then added a little blue the the background using my aquapainter. I added white sparkly fluff on the ground and bench, if you look closely.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

DONT FORGET ABOUT MY CANDY IT ENDS IN A FEW HOURS!!!

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas no red or green
Totally Tilda - Blue and Silver
Stamp and Create - Tis the Season
The Beary Scrap - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle







Supplies
Stamps - Christmas Angel Tilda, # 1413 Snowflakes, Bench
Ink - Versafine, Distress Inks
Paper - SU cardstock, Creative Imagination
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - White Gardenia Stem flowers, Blue Floral Foundations, Heather stem flower, Stamens, Kaiser crystals, Oval nesties, Embossing Powder,  Handmade pin by June Lanum.

7 comments:

Unknown on November 19, 2010 at 8:10 AM said...

Hello Mindy, you´re so right, the image is definitely not too dark!! It´s gorgious and has a lot of depth to it. I think is turned out beautifully!! Hugs, Frea

Maria on November 19, 2010 at 8:19 AM said...

Gorgeous Mindy! Love how you created the background for Tilda with the snowflakes and gems and your colouring of her is wonderful. Love the swirly bling and how you've tied the ribbon. Hugs, Maria

Camilla on November 19, 2010 at 8:22 AM said...

AMAZING colouring!!! WOW!!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Camilla

Marijke on November 19, 2010 at 9:00 AM said...

WAUW, Gorgeous card Mindy!!!
Love your colouring!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Susy on November 19, 2010 at 9:28 AM said...

So gorgeous, this is so pretty!
Hugs Susy

Imke on November 20, 2010 at 5:07 AM said...

Awesome !!

Lim on November 22, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

Oh WOW!!! This card is gorgeous! I love it!

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates