Friday, November 12, 2010

Christmas Hug.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 3:30 PM
Hi there! I am really late with this post. I've been really sick the last 2 days. I feel so much better today though. This is my card for the Just Magnolia Sketch by Donalda. I usually dont do red well, but I love this card.

Have a great weekend everyone I'll be back on Monday with the Magnolia-licious Blog hop and new Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.


Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Stamp and Create - Holiday Card
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Snowflakes
ABC - H is for Holiday
Paper Sundae - Let it Flowers
Delightful Challenges - Glitter











Supplies

Stamps - #3037 Tilda wants a hug
Paper - Dovercraft "Noel"
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft - Poppies, Hellebores, 8mm roses, Silk Red Ribbon, Wiite Self adhesive pearls, Magnolia Tilda Lace Die, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Stickles, Dazzling Diamonds. Pin by June Lanum.

1 comments:

Susy on November 13, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

Just so adorable!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates