Friday, November 5, 2010

Devil with the Blue Dress!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:56 AM

Hello everyong out in blogging land. I hope you are having a great start to your weekend already. I made this card for my friend, Sherri's daughter. Her birthday was the 24th. She had asked me to make her a card so I sent her to the Magnolia-licious Store and choose her image, I had confidence in my expanding Magnolia collection...but she chose an image I did not have lol! So the lovely Suzanne Dean sent me a few stamped images on the new Copic xpress paper (I highly reccomend it). Thanks so much Suzanne.

This card is for Fussy and Fancy, it's one of my sketches, it's also for Just Magnolia monthly anything goes challenge.

The photos aren't great now that I'm looking at them. I shish I had more light on them. The card is much better in person. I didn't have any patterned black paper so I used soild. You cannot tell but the blue paper has a print on it. I really LOVE the way Tilda came out. That paper makes me want to buy more copics! LOL

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Sketch
7kidscollenge - Birthday's
ABC - G for Glitter
Totally Gorjuss - Spooky







Supplies
Stamps - Devil Tilda,
Paper - Stampin up, Copic Xpress
Ink - Copics and Memento
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers, 25mm White Roses, 15mm Blue Roses, 8mm white roses, Crystal Gems, Martha Stewart Border punch, Oval nesties, Stickles, RRR black ribbon, Handmade pin by June Lanum.

2 comments:

Louise on November 5, 2010 at 10:15 AM said...

Ohh Mindy! This is just beautiful! :) :)
I have this stamp at home but I´ve never used it..didn´t really know how to "dress" her ;) I don´t like red and I think I´ve always pictured her with red clothes. Thank´s for giving me (and others) so much inspiration!
Hugs and have a great weekend!

Susy on November 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM said...

Just so beautiful!
Love this card!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates