Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Frame Home Decor'

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 4:45 PM
Hello everyone,
This is my project for the Magnolia-licious Blog hop our theme is "Home Sweet Home". So you can make anything for your home. I'm so excited I found these frames. I really want to make more. I think they would make great gifts! I hope you have fun on the hop and decided to join us with our challenge! Next on the hop is Janiel.


This is also my project for Wild Orchid Crafts. Or challenge is "Blue Christmas" I'm so loving these new Magnolia Christmas Stamps. I hope you can join us for our challenge there too!


***New Gardenia Flowers over Wild Orchid Crafts***


Challenges


Magnolia-licious Blog Hop - Home Sweet Home
Wild Orchid Crafts - Blue Christmas
Bunny Zoe - Christmas - Not a card -
ABC - H for Holiday
Paperplay - Ribbon, Lace, Flowers
Lili of the Valley Blog hop - Anything goes










Supplies
Stamps - #3038 Tilda with Fir
Paper - Dovercraft, su!
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Blue Rose, White Cherry Blossoms, 10 mm blue roses, 8mm white roses, Blue pearls, Martha stewart branch punch, Tilda lace doohicky die, Lace is from Magnolia DT package, SU dazzling diamonds, frame and hot glue gun (for flowers)

2 comments:

Susy on November 16, 2010 at 11:35 PM said...

So pretty!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

Unknown on November 17, 2010 at 2:14 AM said...

Very Nice Mindy!! Lovely home decoration!
Frea

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates