Friday, November 26, 2010

Holiday Greetings, Secret Tilda!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:00 AM
Hello my crafty blogging friends! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, mine was yummy! Here's my card for Just Magnolia, this week is a sketch by Donalda. I had a lot of fun with this sketch I hope you will join us over at the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog.

I tried something a little different with my coloring. Instead of going for the dark and in depth look I went for soft and subtle. What do you think? I like it but I think I like the dark detailed better. I love doing the pink Holiday cards. If the print on the paper was different it could pass for a Valentines card LOL!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Mad for Markers - Non-traditional
Sketchy Colors - Red and White
7kids - Non-traditional colors








Supplies
Stamps - #3060 Secret Tilda, Sentiment is Kraftin Kimmie
Paper - Heidi Grace and SU cardstock
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers - 25mm pink rose, 20mm pink rose, 15mm white rose, 8mm pink rose, pink wild rose, red pintesetta, red seld adhesive pearls, Magnolia Tilda Lace Doohicky Die, Dazzling Diamonds, Oval Nesties, SU ribbon, Making Memories ribbon pack.

2 comments:

Unknown on November 26, 2010 at 1:55 PM said...

What a lovely card Mindy, I do love easel cards!! I love the soft colours you used on Tilda, and of course the flowers are gorgious. Have a nice weekend, Frea

JLJ Designs on November 27, 2010 at 6:12 AM said...

Sweet card! I love all the pink for Christmas. I've passed on to you the Stylish blogger award on my blog:
http://jljdesignscraftingblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-thanksgiving-little-late.html

Jennifer

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates