Saturday, November 27, 2010

Circus Tilda on a Candy Cane.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:00 AM
Wow, 2 days in a row posting whoop whoop! I had this card requested from one of my etsy buyers. I just love this paper with the sparkly snowmen and I love the pink cards. :) This one was a request though so I can't help it. It's a little hard to see but the snowflakes are punched out of vellum and I dug out my flowersoft and put it along the flowers. I think it looks great along the roses.

Well I'm off I hope you have a great weekend. I'll be back Monday with a new Wild Orchid Craft Challenge.

Challenges

Pixie Cottage - Sketch and let it snow
Simon Says Stamp - Let it Snow
7kids - Non Traditional Colors
Mad for Markers - Non - Traditional Colors
PaperPlay - Let it snow








Supplies

Stamps - #367 Circus Tilda, Candy Cane and Kraftin Kimmie Sentiment
Papers - Dovercraft ,SU cardstock and Xpress Copic Blending Card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm White Rose, 20mm Pink Rose, 15mm pink and white rose, 15mm pink rose, 8mm pink rose, Labels 4 nestis, Oval Nesties, Tilda Lace Doohicky Die, ric rac white ribbon and polka dot pink ribbon from RRR, SU crystal brad and Scor-tape.

5 comments:

Susy on November 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM said...

This is so pretty!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

Unknown on November 27, 2010 at 11:11 AM said...

What an incredibly cute card! Love it! Greetz, Frea

JLJ Designs on November 27, 2010 at 1:36 PM said...

Beautiful card! I love the pink candy cane.

Jennifer

Janie Printz on November 28, 2010 at 5:55 AM said...

Hi Mindy, LOVE this adorable card & everything on it !!! Could you please tell me what stamp the Candy Cane is ? I can't find it anywhere ...
Thanks, Janie

Unknown on November 28, 2010 at 10:34 AM said...

So cute!! beautiful card... I love the Candy Cane...!!!!
ciao

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates