Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Frosty Winter Greetings!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:07 AM
I have another card I was able to squeeze in, and isn't a DT card. Yay me! I am really obsessed with masking lately and making little scenes. It's really a lot of fun, and you can get so many different looks with the same stamps. I just love these two little Tildas, together they look like sisters out in the snow. I have used my Copic markers once again. I'm really practicing with my markers a lot, since in January I will be going to CHA and doing some demos, with Copics, at the Scor-pal booth with the lovely Diana. I'm so super excited! I cannot wait to finally meet Diana and some fellow DT members in person. Wahoo!!!

I hope you all have a great rest of the week, I'll be back Friday with Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy.

Dont forget about my candy, it ends THIS Friday!!

Challenges

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Whatever makes you happy (Friends and snow)
Friday Sketchers - Sketch
Totally Tilda - Blue and Silver
Stamp and Create - Tis the Season
ABC Design Team - Sewing
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle







Supplies
Stamps - #3075 Tilda in Christmas Coat, #3080 Tilda with Fir, sentiment from Kraftin Kimmie
Paper - SU cardstock, Magnolia Christmas Paper
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic rose, Cherry Blossoms, Rose buds, Blue roses, Kaiser crystals, Magnolia Doohicky Tilda Lace die, SU Ribbon, Handmade pin from June Lanum.

5 comments:

Unknown on November 17, 2010 at 9:23 AM said...

Wow Mindy, that is such a lovely combination of two Magnolia stamps!! Back to back as if they were made to be used together.
Greetings, Frea

Anonymous said...

Mindy this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and your coloring is just beautiful!!
hugs,
Shell

Susy on November 17, 2010 at 11:23 AM said...

So pretty!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

sucor on November 18, 2010 at 3:02 AM said...

What a gorgeous card! Such beautiful colors! I love how you managed to combine the stamps and your coloring is awesome!

Lim on November 22, 2010 at 9:20 AM said...

Fabulous!

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates