Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Love Magnolia Snowmen!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 7:38 PM
WOW! I cannot remember the last time I made a card NOT for a design team, Yay me!! LOL!! I gathered up a bunch of challenges, and made a card, plus got a bunch of design team stuff done! I feel caught up, I'm not going to stop hopefully I can get some more design team stuff done tomorrow, get posts scheduled that way I can create more non-design team stuff! There's so much I want to do for Christmas for friends and I don't want to fall behind with my design teams. :) I love them all so much!

I can honestly say I have NEVER made an all white card. It was a challenge but not as bad as I though. I LOVE the outcome. Those giant snowflakes are drop dead gorgeous on a card. Thank you so much Angie for ALL the goodies. You are the sweetest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will try to post again soon. Have a great weekend all!

Challenges

Simon Says Stamp - All White
Charisma - With love at Christmas
All That Scraps - Christmas not green and red
Stamp and Create - Holiday
The Stamp Man - Christmas
The Beary Scrap - Sketch
Sir Stamps a lot - Christmas Traditions
ABC - G for Glitter
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Shabby









Supplies

Stamps - Snowman with lantern
Papers - White Misc
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers, Curly rose, 10mm pink roses, 15mm white rose, pink and white semi closed rose buds, Misc white satin ribbon, Giant Snowflake (Ornament from Michaels) Kaiser crystals, Tim Holtz embossing folder, Stampin up embossing folder, dazzling diamond, Handmade pin from June Lanum.

3 comments:

Imke on November 7, 2010 at 2:02 AM said...

Very pretty. It´s very difficult to coloring the snowman-but your´s looks great. I like the big snowflake and the flowers. Very beautiful card !!

Unknown on November 10, 2010 at 3:29 PM said...

Hello Mindy, this is my forst time on your blog, you make lovely cards. I love this all white card, really pretty! I'm a true Magnolia fan and love the snowman. Became your follower straight on.
Greetings, Frea

Lena on November 12, 2010 at 6:45 AM said...

Just beautiful. I'm loving Magnolia and little snowman. I like colors, snowflake detail and pastel flowers. Very preatty. Love your cards. hugs
Lena

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates