Monday, November 1, 2010

Classic Christmas Card.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 8:00 AM
Hello again! Here's my next card. It's for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge, Classic Christmas. I just love the way it came out. I used so much paper trying to mask these images just right. My daughters were happy since they were given the images that didn't look right to me. This card took me hours and hours to color I had to come back to it a few times because I had other stuff to do, since we threw a little party on Saturday for my son. It was a busy weekend and I'm glad it's over and done with!

I wanted to remind everyone about the Hellebore Flowers that are now being sold at Wild Orchid. I hope I can get my card up today, if not tomorrow for sure. You can buy them at the Wild Orchid Craft Sore. You better hurry these are beautiful and I'm positive they are going to sell fast!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts - Classic Christmas
Papertake - Bright and Sparkly
Simon Says Stamp - Punch
Stampavie and more - Christmas









Supplies
Stamps- #3002 Unwrapped Tilda, Tilda hold Gifts, #3022 Christmas Party Tilda
Papers - SU!
Ink - Versafine, Distress Inks
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts Roses, 25mm White Roses, 15mm green Roses, 8mm White Roses, 4mm white rosebuds, misc buttons, RRR Ribbon, Magnolia Doohicky Die, Oval nesties, Sparkly Fluff. Doodle bug candy cane brads.

4 comments:

Elviira on November 1, 2010 at 8:25 AM said...

WOW! It´s just fabulous. And You have coloured it very pretty. I just love this!

Alberto on November 1, 2010 at 8:35 AM said...

Oh, Mindy!!!
just love this stamps and the colors are pretty!!!
The flowers and the papers are sweet too!!!
All so cute!

Hugs, Albert

Jojjo on November 1, 2010 at 8:36 AM said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown on November 3, 2010 at 8:21 PM said...

so beautiful... I love how you colored all those sweet Tildas... great card
baci

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates