Friday, September 10, 2010

A Christmas Card

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM

Well it's Friday once again, today I have a Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy card for you. At Just Magnolia we have this lovely sketch for you by Dawny. Over at Fussy and Fancy Our theme is Christmas colors but it doesn't HAVE to be a Christmas card. I thought I would get an early start at them though :)

This is one of my favorite Christmas Tilda's and the best part is she makes a wonderful Birthday card too. I wanted to use actual tissue paper but honestly I was too laze to dig it out of the hall closet. I found this tullee and it works just as good. I made a slit in the top lin of the box and tucked the tullee inside and used my scor-tape to keep it in place. I love the way it came out. Hope you like it too.

I will see you Monday with the RRR Blog hop!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Christmas colors
Stamptacular Sunday challenge - Distress
Cupcake Craft - Stories "Night before Christmas"
Creative Inspirations - Lace and Sparkle
Simon Says Stamp - Holiday







Supplies
Stamps - #3002 Unwrapped Tilda
Paper - Su cardstock, Making Memories
Ink - Distress Inks, Versafine
Accessories - Magnolia Tilda Lace Die, Silk Ribbon, Wild Orchid Craft pearls and pearl spray, SU Buttons, Piece of cardboard, White gel pen, scor-tape, tullee.

6 comments:

Imke on September 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM said...

This is so sweet !!

Tammy on September 10, 2010 at 12:22 AM said...

What a fab idea ~ using tullee on the gift box. Super. I have never used Distressed inks and do keep telling myself to give it a go. Adorable card. Hugs Tammy x

Lillemor on September 10, 2010 at 9:53 AM said...

Oh, how nice Mindy!!!!The tullee is superb, what a great idea!
Lillemor

Alberto on September 11, 2010 at 6:08 AM said...

Your crations are stunnig!
The stamp is sweet and I like the papers so much!

Hugs, Albert

Malin E on September 14, 2010 at 6:53 AM said...

Wow your card is gorgeous!!
I love it!
Hugs Malin

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I love the colors! The image is adorable!

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates