Friday, April 8, 2011

A Card for a Child.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hi there blogging buddies! I've got a card for you today that I think is really cute. I love these Mini Magnolia Stamps. You can do so much with them. The Pet Shop Stamp is from Magnolia-licious but it's a Mini Alota Rubber Stamp. Isn't it sooooo cute with the Tilda's with little animals. I made this card for Fussy and Fancy and Just Magnolia, as I normally do. :) Fussy and Fancy's theme for this challenge is make a card for a kid. I started out with it being really kid-ish but I guess it's not so much with all the flowers.. Belle my 9 year old really liked it though. As for Just Magnolia we have a sketch for you. I hope you will be able to join us for the challenges.

Have a great weekend. I'll be back for Make it Crafty tomorrow and I just LOVE my card I cannot wait to show it to you all!!!









Supplies
Stamps - Mini #359 Tilda with Cat, #363 Tilda with her Bunny, Mini Alota #5 Pet Shop, #721 You are so Special Sentiment.
Paper -Magnolia Mini Butterfly Dreams Patterned Paper, SU cardstock
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E26, E29, E30, E31, E33, Y21, Y26, C00, C0, C2, C4, C6, C7, C8, C10, R32, R35, BG0000, B000, G21, G24, G28, RV00, RV21, E51, E53, E55, E57
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers, 25mm Mint Green Rose, 15mm Pink and White roses, 10mm White Roses, 8mm pink roses, White Cherry Blossom, RRR while velvet ribbon, MFT Border die, SU eyelets and border punch, misc button and Star Dust Stickles.

2 comments:

Margo on April 8, 2011 at 1:00 AM said...

I love this one Mindy !
This Pet shop stamp makes a great combination with your mini !
It's simply adorable !
I realy like your colouring too !
Greetz
Margo

Kirsty on April 8, 2011 at 6:19 AM said...

Hi wow this scene is super loving the colours and the paper in the background. Great idea how you have put this altogether. Kitty :D

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates