Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary with the Minis!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello friends! I have an Anniversary card to share with you. I made it for Angie and her hubby. :) Anytime I make her something I try to use the deeper rich colors she likes. I am thrilled with the way this came out! I tried a little something different with my sky, mixing some colors to create different looking sunsets. It's really pretty in real life.

I used these new flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts! I've found a new favorite, Sweetheart Blossoms! They are a little smaller than Cherry Blossoms. I LOVE them! These darker toned roses are Wild Orchid's new classic color line, they are so pretty.

This is also my card for Just Magnolia and hAngler. Our theme this week is Buttons, Bows and Bling! I do hope you'll join us!

I have been super busy lately and enjoying every minute of it! I want to thank everyone for always leaving me the sweetest comments. Each and everyone one of them mean a great deal to me! I have a hard time getting around and leaving comments myself so it means a lot when you take a minute to leave me a note!






Supplies
Stamps - Mini #175 Shy rose Edwin, Mini #293 Tilda with a small gift, Mini #521 Butterfly background
Paper - SU
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E27, E29, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, BG11, BG72, BG000, G20, G21, G24, G28, B000, V000, RV00, RV32, Y21,YR14, YR12, C4, C2, C0, C00
Wild Orchid Crafts - White Sweetheart Blossoms, 10mm Brown Roses, 10mm Green Roses, 25mm Green Rose, Brown Trellis Rose, Brown Pearls,
Accessories - Oval Nesties, SU button, Target dollar spot ribbon, Make it Crafty Chipboard. White Gel Pen

2 comments:

yvon on April 29, 2011 at 1:23 AM said...

Wow Mindy, what a gorgeous creation. I bet your friends love this one. Gorgeous colors and flowers.
Hugs, Yvon

marjoleincreatief on April 29, 2011 at 1:35 AM said...

Wow, what a lovely card. Good luck with THE challenges

greetz, marjolein

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates