Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tilda at the Carnival!!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 3:00 AM
Hello everyone! I have some awesome news! Zoe has asked me to be Guest Designer for the month of April over at Make it Crafty! How awesome is that!?!? I just love this Candy Cart Digi, soon as I saw it I wanted it for this particular Tilda. Doesn't it go perfectly together. The theme over at Make it Crafty this week is to use Bright Colors. I will be honest this is not a strong point for me, but I've been wanting to color brighter. When I first started coloring these images I was not feeling it. ONLY because I was using so many different colors. It wasn't going together. Once I started putting the card together I started liking it. I still think my coloring is off. I need to clean a few of my Copic nibs I feel like it looks a little chunked on her skin. So my tip of the day is.. FINISH YOUR CARDS! Even if you are not "feeling it" Once it's all put together it may come out better than you planned! :)

I want to thank Zoe and her extremely talented design team for having me aboard this month! It's going to be a fun one!!!












Supplies
Stamps - Candy Cart Digi, #385 60's Tilda, Mini #722 A little Yummy for Your Tummy sentiment
Papers - SU and DCWV
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, C00, C0, C2, C4, C6, C8, C10, R89, R85, R83, R81, BG0000, BG02, BG07, BG11, BG15, BG18, Y13, Y11, Y00, YR07, YR20, YR00, V05, V01, V000, E30, E31, E33, E35.
Accessories - 25mm mint green rose, 15mm hot pink rose, 15mm blue rose, 10mm orange rose, 10mm green rose, Self adhesive crystals, MS Punch, Star Dust stickles.

4 comments:

yvon on April 2, 2011 at 5:08 AM said...

Wow Mindy, what a stunning card. Love, love the bright colors and the papers you used. Gorgeous.
And happy congrats with your April-DT at Zoe.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Carole of Brum on April 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM said...

Hi Mindy, congrats on your guest DT, I think you made a fab job with your card, the colouring is lovely and perfectly matched papers. CoB

Kim on April 4, 2011 at 4:43 AM said...

Such a beautiful bright card! Congratulations on your guest DT!!

Hugs, Kim

BrossArtAddiction on April 8, 2011 at 2:56 AM said...

So adorable and stunning too! Amazing coloring! :D

xx Tracey xx

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates