Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just Magnolia Birds..

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 11:12 PM
It's time for another Just Magnolia and hAngler Challenge. Our challenge is a sketch by Jane. It's a fabulous sketch and I hope you will join us. I decided to use a few Magnolia accessories on a card without a Tilda or Edwin. I think it came out cute. I just love these little birds. They are adorable!

Well I am super excited to share that I will be leaving in a few weeks to go visit my dear, sweet friend Angie!!! We are going to have a blast together! I cannot wait, I've had the 'Leavin' on a jet plane' song in my head for the last few days. Only I know when I gotta go home! LOL!
 Anyways I cannot wait!!!!! Thanks Angie.. for EVERYTHING ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!

I will be back on Monday with my TOMIC card!

 






Supplies
Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Mini Letter Seals, #406 Little birds, #520 Flower Wall Post
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, My Minds Eye - Stella Rosa,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Mahogany trellis rose, 20mm mahogany rose, yellow cherry blossom, 10mm turquoise rose, 20mm turquoise rose, white hip rose bud, satin vanilla ribbon, decorative metal hardware.
Accessories - Mini tag, deckled rectangle nesties, Websters Pages Desgner doilies, 

1 comments:

Unknown on July 11, 2011 at 4:47 AM said...

I don´t know what´s wrong but Mr Blogger is playing up. So maybe you´ll twice my comment now... Love this card, the DP is gorgeous and the birdies are very cute. Hugs ,Frea

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates