Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tilda in a Mushroom Field!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 1:23 PM
Hello there friends! I have my card for Cute Card Thursday to share with you on this Thursday morning. The theme is Circle so I made a round card. I will be honest when I made this card I thought wow, I really put too much on it and it looked cluttered. Maybe if I were to have made it bigger? I don't know. I do like it. I love the paper and how it matches the stamp.

I hope you will be able to join us this week at Cute Card Thursday!
I'm counting down the days till I go to Michigan and visit Angie! I'm so stinking excited!
22 more days!!!!!








Supplies
Stamps - #298 Scarecrow Tilda, MINI #436 Mushrooms with snail, Good Life Ticket Sentiments
Paper - Magnolia Rainbow Collection, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - pink trellis rose, white cherry blossom, 10mm pink rose, 15mm cream rose, vanilla hip rosebuds, 20mm pink rose, yellow and pink cherry blossom, pink gypsophilas, raffia ribbon, gold corners 
Accessories - Old Swedish Lace Die,  Nestie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates