Friday, July 1, 2011

Tilda and Edwin are off fishing!!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 4:43 PM
Wow, July 1st already! The years just fly by so fast, it's actually scary! I have 2 cards to post today so be sure to come back in a few hours to see it. When I have 2 cards to post I usually post one at midnight and one at noon. That way both cards and design teams get equal exposure. :)

This card is for Magnolia-licious' monthly challenge. This month the hostess with the mostess is yours truly :) I've made a sketch for this months challenge. I do hope you will join us over on the
Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog.

It's also time for a new challenge over on Just Magnolia and hAngler. Since it's the first challenge of the month we have our Anything Goes with the option of Shabby Chic. I really love these two fishing Magnolia Stamps. They are so cute and so cute together. These are the minis. You can create such a cute scene with the minis and still have lots of space on your card. I just love them. If you don't have any minis you should pop on over on the BEST Magnolia Store EVER, Magnolia-licious!

I will be updating My Etsy Store later on today. Just about all my recent cards will be going up for sale. If there's one you've had your eye on, shoot me an email and I'll be happy to hold it for you!






Supplies
Stamps - MINI #106 Edwin waiting for fish, MINI #326 Tilda gone fishing,, Whimsy Stamps Friendship Tickets,
Paper - My Minds Eye Stella Rose Mabel, SU!, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - white cherry blossoms, 20mm mahogany rose, 15mm 2-tone turquoise rose, 10mm orange rose, 25mm orange rose, 15mm peach rose, 10mm green rose, 4mm peach rosebud, turquoise hip rosebud, white pearls,
Accessories - Butterfly Doohicky Die, Whimsy ticket die, Nesties, SU ribbon,

1 comments:

stella on July 1, 2011 at 4:56 PM said...

very beautiful card. I really like it

hugs
chris

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates